Rabu, 13 April 2011

Creative Profiles from SMAN Galis

SMAN 1 Galis students represent with awesome profiles expressing what it really means to be them. 

Erni
About Me: Honesty is very important and not judge someone from their face or their style, but judge the from kindness of their heart.

Yuni
I want to be a jumper like in the movie and go around the world whenever I want. If I feel bored with people around me, being able to meet famous people instantly would make me happy. Is it possible?

Pendi
My Profile: I want to leave my community and go on an adventure to new places because life experience is very important for me and all people. I like sports and bird hunting. I have shot a big bird. My dream is to be a soldier.


Rahman
For me patience and diligence in working is key to reach success in this world. And religion is part of my soul, ‘cause without it my life won’t be useful, or like rubbish. I want to cruise the universe and then to discover secrets which are contained by the universe. But I’m still hesitant whether I can do it or not. I like to play badminton, listen to music, and especially drawing. I am an imaginative boy and cheerful. And I often express my imagination on paper.


Iim
I am a short girl and selfish. My life is study. I eat, drink and sleep study. My family are very important for my life. I have four close friends, they are Dodet, Miftah, Nawawi and Yuyun. Being an English teacher is my ambition. I don’t like lies, I like truth and honesty.

2 komentar:

  1. The artwork is amazing and your self descriptions are really on point! Quality work. Keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  2. great work SMA Galis! great writing and great drawings!

    BalasHapus