Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

More Poetry From manejo


Love is Just a Dream
I like him
I love him
I want him
I need him

     I know you love me, why do you always leave me?
     You never believe, but I will never forget you forever
     I believe that we will share a life

Although, you always make me sad, I will make you happy
If you are sad, I will come to you
If you need me, I will give a solution to you
     
I want to close my eyes
     I want to dream of you
     I will love you with all of my soul

I need you, but you don’t care about me
*

You Lie to Me
I’m alone if you leave me
I’m lonely if you are not here with me
I’m sad if you forget about me
I’m angry when you are arrogant around everyone
    
 I know in the past, you would smile at me
    You always told me that you were “fine”
    But I know that is wrong

In the past, together, we always smile, laugh, cry and were happy
But just one thing…
    
 You make me hate you
    You are mean, cruel, and you make me broken hearted
    But although you are mean, I will always keep my heart just for you

Because my heart will be your heart for now and forever
Because my heart will always be yours
*

My Friends
For now and forever
They are always there in the bad times and good times
They feel what I feel
They come when I am sad, happy, and sick
That's what friends are for

When they are sick, I'm sick
When they are happy, I'm happy
and when they are sad, I'm sad
That is friendship: colorful like a rainbow

If we can't do something one way
We do it another way
Because we always try
There is nothing we can't do
It all depends on us
*

My Parents Are My Life
They are kind
They are always there for me
They give me attention
And they are amazing

They are meaningful to me
They always understsand what I want
They are always in my heart
And they are the most wonderful blessing I have ever had

They are half of my life
If they are not there
I don't think I would be
I can't life without them

I want to be useful just for them
I want to give my love to them
They are always patient
Although I'm naughty
*

Life Is A Story
Disappointment
Sadness
Happiness
And love
That is the life within ourselves

I believe that if you always try
You will get good results
I believe that if you are confident
You can do anything
I believe that if you are afraid to do something
you will have big problems

Every person I meet that is more clever than me
from them I can learn lessons

There is always love, there is always hate
When you love someone, you always miss them
Maybe you know that
Because that is life.



I Miss Your Heart
In the moment you went to serve
In the moment you went away from me
In that moment I missed you

I believe you..
That you will be faithful
that you will keep my heart
that you will always keep our love

Actually I am afraid of losing you
because we are stretched by to worlds
the distance that separates us is two worlds
but my heart is just for you
I will stay here just waiting for you

I mess when we laugh together
when we walk together
Everything we did together

Me and your family will always wait for you
to come home with a smile on your face.

- manejo

1 komentar:

  1. wow, MAN 6 keeps posting some amazing work! keep up the fantastic poems!

    BalasHapus