Selasa, 01 Maret 2011

Love Poems from Panekan... No. 2

Here are the highly anticipated winners from Agama and IPS classes! Please leave a comment with your thoughts and opinions. Thanks for reading! 

My Love to Allah
In every night
I am crying
Remembered my faults
Which I have done

Maybe…
Not only me
Who does it
But it crumbles my body.

In every time I worship you
I feel I want to give something
About my heart
You give me pride if I have a fault
That I will become your sweetheart.

In every second
I also worship you.
I hope you are proud of me.
I miss you so much, especially.
Your love for me
It’s like a love bug
Which bit me, yeah bit me.

by Mely and Umi

Love
I wish love always is my sweetheart
I wish love always in my beautiful days
during the time I’m still alive
I wish always to be together with love
Because love is you
Because love blossoms for your sweetheart
Makes me capable of a beautiful smile
Makes me capable of spirit and happiness
   Love…
   I will be the last for you
   I wish always for your love
   I wish you only in my heart
   Because I love you
   and my Love is bigger than Lawu Mountain
   I will always need you.

by Cancer Boy

My Love Only You
I want you to know
Your love makes me tumble
I can’t forget your shadow
It’s like a love bug bit me
Crumble, this heart, if you’re not on my side
Every time I only want to be together with you.

            I will always love you
            And I will always miss you, my sweetheart
            You aren’t replaceable
            And never can be replaced in my heart
            Now or later I will adore you,
            Love you, miss you, and forever you
            I love you my baby…
                        Emmuuuaaaccch!

by TB

A Beautiful Memory
Beautiful, very beautiful memories between us.
All that because love
The love that blossomed between us
So peaceful, so calm and so sweet
   I want our love to go on
   I want you to touch my hand tenderly as before
   I want our memories stainless
   But why all of a sudden you have disappeared and gone
You never are forgotten, I remember in my mind
Because you are one of the most beautiful memories in my life.
You do not ever miss the joke and my joke
Because you are my happiness
   I do not want all the story of love between us to be gone
   Because it is all possible because you and me love each other
   I will always remember the memories between us
   Beautiful memories will always be saved in my heart.
Sweetheart...

by Dye-Lae Girl

2 komentar:

  1. those are some very talented students you have Samantha. Great work!

    BalasHapus
  2. Indeed, the students at MAN Panekan are really talented. These poems continue to inspire me and my students. I am absolutely blown away by "My Love to Allah". The imagery in it is great. It's a wonderful piece of writing and I am going to print out copies for my students as an example.

    BalasHapus