Rabu, 23 Februari 2011

Love Poems from Panekan... No. 1

The Class II students of MAN Panekan have been working hard on "expressing love" in English. Each student wrote a poem and each class chose their favorite to publish for the Right2Create readers. Enjoy!!

*

In Love At School 
While I see
Bright face
Like the moon in the night
My heart beats taut

   One I will worship you
   One will all adorations just for you
   While I am approaching you
   from around the corner at school

That place becomes witness
While you become my love bug
Although it steals time
lie to teacher
 
   I say to you love.........
   "I love you during my whole life."

by Rohman

*

My Boyfriend
My sweetheart I love you.
You can make my life more meaningful.
We can solve problems together,
All through thick and thin.

   Give thanks to Allah
   Coz you give me perfect love.
   I never stop worshipping you.
   Your majesty is higher than
   the biggest mountain.

My sweetheart, you are my soulmate.
Don't ever leave me
because my life is not meaningful
without you.
Those are my reasons for loving you.

by N.N

*

Love
Love...
Love is something obvious
Love is growing like a trembling
A tremble makes my heart blossom
   Love...
   I want to make you happy
   because seeing smiling makes me happy
   and with a little love you can build my dream
  an obvious and beautiful dream
Love...
It's going to be a wonderful day for me
when I spend it with the one I love
   Love...
   I always hope this love doesn't crumble
   because without your love, I don't mean anything
   and I will always save this love
   In order than the love will never be lost
Love...
You are special to me
I'll never stop loving you
And I will always love you

by E.R

10 komentar:

  1. This is amazing work and so creative. I am very impressed and especially like the line in the third poem "Love is obvious". I think that we sometimes forget that. Great work MAN Panekan! I look forward to reading more from you all in the future!

    BalasHapus
  2. wow! The students did a great job with the poems! Can't wait to read more from MAN Panekan! Great work!

    BalasHapus
  3. These are some great poems. The students expressed some really powerful emotions and did so with a lot of grace. I especially liked the lines, "That place becomes witness" and "Love is growing like a trembling"...both make me think in a way I hadn't before.

    BalasHapus
  4. Wonderful, beautiful and creative! Great Job MAN Panekan students. I wish you all perfect love and lots of success!

    BalasHapus
  5. These are lovely! So creative and heartfelt. Keep up the good work.

    BalasHapus
  6. Beautiful poetry! Amazing insights! Wonderful work, MAN Panekan students!!


    Judy Marcero

    BalasHapus
  7. These are wonderful! "my heart beats taut" is a phrase that I had to read and reread. What a great way to express how the heart feels when one is in love. Please post more soon!

    Kelly Fifield

    BalasHapus
  8. great job..... i can't imagine how glad i'm if students as creative as students in MAN Panekan

    BalasHapus
  9. I enjoy the love themes! Great poetry! Can't wait to see more poetry!

    - Emily Desmet

    BalasHapus
  10. Great stuff! The line in the first poem, "That place becomes witness"... wow! What a great image!

    BalasHapus