Kamis, 10 Maret 2011

Love Poems from manejo

Check out some poems from the manejo students!

My Faraway Love 
Two years ago…
You said you would be here
Forever with me my dear…

Beside you I feel no fear
I open my eyes without a tear
I feel comfort
I want to be with you always

Because you are my heart
and without you I cannot laugh
You are my soul
and without you I cannot stand

but two years ago…
You left  me, oh no!
left me without a smile
without words I could say

please…Take my breath
So I can always be with you
and I swear!!
That dieing with you
is better
Than living without you
*


Because of Him
I’m with you now
But I always see his shadow
A man whose eyes are narrow
I fell in love with him though

Since then…
Two hearts are in my life
Disturbing my dreams and my day

Sorrow but somehow
It’s crazy, swinging between two fellows
and you know…
half of my heart is his, now

Yet  I will not let
You take the distance
farther and farther away
You left me without saying good bye
*


L.O.V.E
love….
You are not somebody in front of the door
Standing and taking presents and more
Smiling but his eyes are wicked

Love is not a game
So with it you cannot play
Love is not a star in the sky
Only there in the night
And cannot be reach in anyway

But you are inside the heart
Waiting for someone to pick you up
Feel the sadness and happiness at once
To take the prizes…

To play with the stars in the sky
Smiling without saying anything
And this is the way for you...
...To say everything
*


Language of the Heart
If you are american
you have english to say
even to give the name for things
When you are arabian
you have your own way
To say everything without being shy

every ethnicity has its way
to say the word meant to be said
Different with the world’s languages
Even our heart has its language
To save the ways of expression

Only the one who understands
The language of another’s heart
That is the soulmate of yours
And the one who wants to understand too

- manejo


5 komentar:

  1. These are really great poems! Keep up the creativity and keep writing!

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow, amazing poems. I look forward to reading more of them.

    BalasHapus
  3. blog walking!!!
    may i follow here?

    BalasHapus
  4. wow...so beautiful! great work students of manejo!!!

    BalasHapus
  5. very emotional and meaningful poems. great work!

    BalasHapus